• It's-a-me! Deven!

• New to the forum? We would love to get to know you so come on in and introduce yourself!
New to the forum? We would love to get to know you so come on in and introduce yourself!
:fire: 100 %
 #25  by DevenLikesCats

Hello world!

It is I, the oh so powerful DevenLikesCats! I have come to this forum not only to assist and discuss with small creators but to share tips and tricks about everything from YouTube, Twitch, and even TikTok! I have been making content steadily for 3 years but started indulging myself in the art of content creation circa 2014-15. I am a gaming nerd but have also made vlog-like lifestyle videos. I currently have 101 subscribers on my Minecraft channel and plan to grow over the course of 2023. I have been planning videos and making content almost non-stop throughout early 2022. I will say I've been relatively slow in the summer.. but that's because it's summer! I'm keeping busy with other lively things and plan on hitting the keyboard & mouse hard this winter for my YouTube channel!

Keep up with me @DevenLikesCats on all socials! 8-)
 #30  by Putnam

So grateful to have you join the ranks here Deven! Your editing skills are insane and no doubt you have a lot of great advice to share. I hear you in regards to summer projects, same thing here.. but come winter time, i'll be hibernating inside at the computer screen more often! :snowman: :desktop_computer: